HVAC Training at Lincoln Tech
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech has been helping students achieve professional success through personalized career support and hands-on, job-specific education. Our in-depth training programs are designed to meet the changing needs of today’s tough job market, and cover a variety of fields, including: Health Sciences, Information Technology, Spa & Cosmetology, Automotive Technology, Welding, HVAC and Electrical.
What sets Lincoln Tech apart from other schools? Quite a few things, actually; our training programs emphasize experiential, interactive learning activities – that means you’ll do the job before you take the job. Plus, our Certificate, Diploma and Associate degree programs are designed to accelerate your entry into the job market by offering a shorter length of training, so you may be earning valuable on-the-job experience before many of your peers do.
But our strengths go beyond that. Our Lincoln instructors possess a combination of seasoned teaching skills, subject matter expertise and real world experience. Plus, we’ve built working partnerships with important industry contacts in your area. So when you graduate, we’ll help you find a good position and start your career off right.
When it comes to choosing a post-secondary educational institution, keep this in mind: our dedication to your success sets us apart from the competition – and the specialized, career-focused training you’ll receive at Lincoln will set you apart from yours. Lincoln Tech offers flexible daytime and evening programs to accommodate your busy schedule. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and Career Placement assistance is available upon graduation
What will HVAC classes teach me?
- Convenient day and evening classes are available
- We have many Certified Master HVAC Educators. This credential identifies an educator's professional competency and attests to their commitment to continued professional development.
- Air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating technology programs at Lincoln include energy auditing – establishing the source of energy loss and providing solutions for correcting these problems.
- HVAC classes feature hands-on exercises that take place in a "Green House", an outdoor mini-house where students physically work on HVAC components.
- Use modern technology in our HVAC schools, such as thermal-imaging cameras to check for energy efficiency.
- Classrooms are set up with labs and lectures equipped with walk-in freezers, household furnaces, central air systems and facilities to simulate duct work.
- Learn how to troubleshoot using SimuTech software, which features computer-based simulation "bugs" and problems you might encounter on the job.
- Brockton, MA
- Columbia, MD
- Denver, CO
- East Windsor, CT
- Grand Prairie, TX (Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Mahwah, NJ
- Marietta, GA
- New Britain, CT
- Union, NJ
- West Palm Beach, FL
For more student consumer information, please visit: www.lincolnedu.com/lincolnconsumerinfo.
Programs vary by campus. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Lincoln does not guarantee employment or salary.