The Refrigeration School: Training HVAC/R Professionals Since 1965
Half a Year to a New Career!
This short six-month Refrigeration Technologies program trains and prepares students for entry as service and maintenance technicians in jobs that utilize technologies employed in the fields of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R). Courses focus on the fundamentals of comfort systems and refrigeration. Climate control and refrigeration is almost everywhere, and trained installation, service and maintenance technicians can get their start in the Refrigeration Technologies program at RSI.
Refrigeration Technologies Program at RSI Offers:
- Has day and evening classes available
- Has a Career Services Department to help you transition from training to a career
- Hands on HVAC/R training
- Faculty and staff who care
- Incorporates real world training with hands-on curriculum
- Has services available to assist eligible military members and dependents access benefits Career Options:
HVAC Career Options
- HVAC/R Service Technician
- HVAC/R Installation Technician
- Refrigeration Service Technician
- Refrigeration Installation Technician
- Low-Temperature Field Technician
- Restaurant & Retail Refrigeration Technician
- Commercial Refrigeration Technician
- Phoenix, AZ
A quality education may be the best investment you'll ever make. There are a lot of different ways to pay for your education, and the RSI Financial Aid Department is here to walk you through every step of the process, including:
- Understanding your financial aid options
- Finding & filling out the right forms
- Determining your eligibility
- Preparation and planning
- Calculating your cost of attendance
- Assisting with possible scholarship opportunities
*Financial Aid is only available for those who qualify.
Ready to Enroll? It Only Takes 4 Steps:
- Contact RSI for more information.
- Schedule a personalized tour of our campus with an Admissions Representative. For out-of-state students, we have a virtual tour of our campus you can view.
- Apply for admission to RSI.
- Start school!
Accredited School, ACCSC. Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post Secondary Education. The AOS/MME program is the Associate of Occupational Studies in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering degree program and is not an academic degree. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete our programs, and other important information, please visit our website at: http://www.refrigerationschool.com/about-rsi/regulatory-information/.
*Program length pertains to graduating in normal time.
GI Bill ® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.