Are you a problem solver who likes to work with your hands? If so, heat, air and refrigeration training might be the next step for you. In this career field, you will have the opportunity to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair a wide variety of heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems and equipment.
As a student of this program, you will have the opportunity to train with instructors that have real-world experience in the industry and gain the knowledge, certification and skills that employers want. You can also earn your EPA certification, which allows you to work with refrigerants in both residential and commercial applications.
Where do HVAC/R technicians work?
Heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration is everywhere which means that trained technicians can work in a variety of settings including homes, commercial property companies, construction, grocery wholesale & retailers, vehicle repair shops, hospitals, schools, and much more.
Take the next step
If you are looking for an HVAC repair school in Glendale, AZ, contact us today. We can answer any questions you have, have you visit our campus and see our students and instructors in action, and see how our training program can be the solution you need.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
For more consumer information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the programs at AAI, please visit http://www.aai.edu/aai-disclosures.
Accreditations, Approvals and Affiliations
Quality education is important. AAI is proud to be an accredited institution, giving you confidence in our career training programs and the services we offer.
AAI is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Postsecondary Education
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education
- Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code
- Approved training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- American Welding Society Educational Association (AWS)
- Arizona Private School Association (APPSA)
- Automobile Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)